- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Change Course Coaching may collect the following data: personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Change Course Coaching with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you complete the contact form or send us an email.
How will we use your data?
Change Course Coaching collects your data so that we can reply to your message that you send to us via email or the contact form. We do not share your data with third parties unless legally obliged.
How do we store your data?
Change Course Coaching securely stores your data on our local computer that is protected by a password and anti-virus software.
Change Course Coaching will keep your message for the shortest period necessary. Once your message is no longer relevant, we will delete your data.
Change Course Coaching will only send you marketing related messages after having obtained your opt-in.
What are your data protection rights?
Change Course Coaching would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request Change Course Coaching for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that Change Course Coaching correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Change Course Coaching to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that Change Course Coaching erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that Change Course Coaching restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to Change Course Coaching’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that Change Course Coaching transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We shall respond to requests within one month. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Change Course Coaching has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Belgian Data Protection Authority.
Address: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Belgium